HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR - Общ преглед
- 35mm Full-frame image sensor compatible
- Compact, lightweight body and excellent cost performance
- HD coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection
- Weather-resistant construction against humidity and dust
- Quick-Shift Focus System to instantly change the AF mode to MF by twisting the focus ring
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease
- DC Motor to assure smooth, quiet and high-speed autofocus operation
- High-precision aspherical optical elements, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass optical element and Anomalous-dispersion glass optical element, to deliver bright, sharp images with minimal chromatic and spherical aberrations
- Rounded diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh
A compact, lightweight standard zoom lens for use with PENTAX K-mount digital SLR cameras. It allows a high resolving power combined with outstanding maneuverability to be the perfect partner for the new PENTAX K-1.
Despite its compact, highly maneuverable body, this versatile zoom lens is designed to accommodate the image circle of a large 35mm full-frame image sensor, thanks to the adoption of state-of-the-art optics and high-performance optical elements. When mounted on the PENTAX K-1 camera body, it delivers high-resolution imaging power, making it an ideal everyday-use lens for this new 35mm full-frame digital SLR camera.
Standard zoom lens covering most frequently used ranges
This standard zoom lens accommodates the image circle of a 35mm full-frame image sensor, and covers focal lengths between 28mm wide angle and 105mm medium telephoto. By incorporating the latest optics and a number of high-performance optical elements, it retains a sufficient brightness level even at edges of the image field, while effectively compensating for various aberrations. It delivers high-resolution images by optimizing the imaging power of the PENTAX K-1’s approximately 36.4 effective megapixels. Its compact, lightweight body and excellent cost performance make this lens a perfect regular lens for the PENTAX K-1.
Excellent image description, complementing the full-frame digital SLR camera performance
In its 15-element, 11-group optics, this zoom lens incorporates two high-precision aspherical optical elements, one ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass optical element and one anomalous-dispersion glass optical element, to deliver bright, sharp images with minimal chromatic and spherical aberrations. Since its optics is designed to assure ample resolving power for the large, high-pixel image sensor, it produces well-defined, fine-detailed images.